20 November 2014

TWO CAMELS AND A GIRL- F


My sisters and I were really excited because our parents had just given us a big surprise. We were visiting our aunt in Casablanca in two weeks! 
When we arrived, my aunt was waiting at Casablanca's airport. After two hours resting at the hotel we took our cameras and we went to the city center. We saw a lot of small markets full of little shops. They were selling typical dresses, shoes, food, jewellery... Everything was very colorful and I bought many things.
After that we decided to take a camel ride. When we arrived, the man who was looking after the animals looked at my older sister. He approached my father and they started speaking. After two minutes my father started shouting. The man had offered two camels in exchange for my sister!

My father said to the man that he was going to call the police. The man started running. When the man was gone we started laughing. We will never forget that man!

No comments:

Post a Comment