20 November 2014

AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP _ C3

It was one of the most spectacular experiences of my life! It was five months ago, when I went to Germany with my cousins (Clara who is 17 years old and Luis who is 20 years old) to see my sister Paula, who was doing participating in an Erasmus programme in Leipzig.

On The 20th of June  On 20th June we met at Barcelona’s airport Barcelona airport because my cousins aren't from Menorca. Then we took a plane to Berlin. I was really worried. If my sister had known that we travelled were travelling to Berlin, I wouldn’t have been so nervous. When we arrived in Berlín, my cousins and I went to the bus station. After a while we moved by took a bus to Leipzig. In Leipzig we went to the residence where my sister was staying. When we appeared in her room, she was hallucinating. She couldn't believe that she was seeing us. I was happy, I really wanted to see her, I missed my sister a lot.

In the end we had a fabulous trip, we had a good time together. We saw a lot of interesting things, for example, Beethoven's house. Finally we stayed spent two days in Berlin too.
Julia Gómez de Tejada Espinosa

No comments:

Post a Comment