20 November 2014

MY GRANDFATHER - F



I still remember the first time I met him. I was only seven and I was going to school. That day my mother had made me get up very early.

She came to my bedroom and she told me I had to dress very quickly. When I finished getting dressed I went downstairs and I saw a strange old man who looked like my mother. My mum started crying and I could not understand anything but as soon as my mother told me what happened, I ran towards him and gave him a big hug. That old man was my grandfather and this was the first time I saw him. My family had always told me that he was dead.

Thereafter I haven not separated from him. He is my second father and I am very happy to be with him. Every day since then we go out for a walk in the evening.


Carmen Caballero Rada 2Bat A

1 comment:

  1. Oiish that's a really beautiful history.I don't remember the first time I saw my grandfather, but I absolutely agree with the fact that grandfathers are the persons who more look like dads.

    ReplyDelete