20 November 2014

THE BEST TRIP- F

This is an adventure that I lived six years ago. I was in a train with my cousins, my aunt and my uncle. We were returning from France because we had spent some days on a boat along a river in France  These days were fantastic but the problems started in the train.

Suddenly, my cousin Susan was thirsty and there wasn't a bar in the train where we could buy some water. My uncle decided to stop at the next train station, buy some water and get on the train again. At first, everything was okey and my uncle left the train to buy some water, but when he was buying water the train left the station and he coudn't catch it. He had to pay for a taxi to return to Barcelona. My cousins, my aunt and I were in the train and we saw my uncle on the platform while we were leaving the station.

When we remember this story everybody starts to laugh because my cousin coudn't drink during the trip and my uncle didn't catch the train. It was an exciting ending of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment