25 November 2014

The best sailing day of my life_C3

I will always remember the day I got up with the right foot. It's difficult to say which is the best day of our lives. This happens because we have so many good memories and we don't want to choose just one of them as we want to remember them all as fantastic days, not only one. What I have decided to write about as the best day is one of these good days that I find special.

It was a cloudy grey day in summer summer day when I got up, and I felt so strange that I decided to lie down again and wait for a few minutes before going to have breakfast. That day I had planned to go sailing, so finally I got up and I went with my friend Nico. We reckoned that the sea was calm enough for us to go out of the harbour and sail to "s'Illa de l'Aire". Later on, when we were on our way there, hundreds of dolphins suddenly appeared all around us and began to jump in and out of the sea. We were really surprised to see so many dolphins and witness such a nice scene. We began to sail faster with them but when we arrived at the island , they disappeared into the sea.

I had never seen such an amazing thing in all my life, so I was thrilled and I realized that I would probably never see it again. It had definitely been the best sailing day of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment