25 November 2014

FORTUNE_C3

I will always remember 1 January 2012. In November, my family and I moved to the house of my grandparents my grandparents' house in sa Mesquida because we are were reforming remodelling/redoing our house. The Advantage that we were of being there was that I would often go fishing with my father but  we only fished caught small fishes fish.

One day before On New Year's Eve, my mother told me to start the year wearing red clothes since that I would give me good luck. I wanted to try it. How AsI didn't have any red clothes, I took a socks of my father pair of socks that belonged to my father. I really believed that I wouldn't have be lucky, but to try I wouldn't lose nothingI wouldn't lose anything if I tried. That day, we rarely woke up early and my father and I went fishing. I fished caught eleven enormous fishes, the biggest ones I had ever fished. I didn't believed couldn't believe it, it was so amazing.

I think that wearing those shocks gave me good lucky. After that event I wear and I will wear those special red shocks every 21 of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment