25 November 2014

IT WAS NOT MY FAULT_C3

My name is Jack, I'm a world recognized cyclist and I've tooken taken performance enchancing drugs.

I started to go cycling when I was 3 years old, and since then I can't think of my life without it. Soon I've started to improve, and the first titles have begun to appear.

At 18 years old, my name was in most newspapers of the country. The My dream was close to coming true (about to come true).

A year later a sponsor came to my house, in a little village, and the manager asked me if I wanted to be a member of their team.

Few months later I started training with my team mates and I've seen saw what the world of cycling was like: lots of medications and substances were in big bags, syringes in the bathrooms and some members of the medical crew were bringing them. If I wanted to participate I had to get into this world.

The results have been were excellent immediatly after. I've won some important legs cycling stages, but suddenly I've started to feel bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment