1 December 2012

Unexpected Reencounter

Last summer, I travelled to Mallorca to see my family where I have many friends, because I have been to Mallorca every year since I was born. Normally, I go there at Christmas, but last year my parents decided to go in summer.

When I arrived, I met my friend. We decided to do something, but we didn't know what to do. That night we went to a park and while we were talking  a group of boys 
suddenly came towards us. I recognised one of them, his name was Pablo, he was my chilhood sweetheart. I met him in Madrid, before he lived in my village and we were neighbours. I fell love with him and we started going out. The problem was when, that year, he moved to Mallorca, and we broke up. At that moment I realized that long-distance don't work. I had fallen out of touch with him.I didn't know anything about him, I thought that we had never met before. Despite the distance, I was love with him. I went to greet him and he gave me two kisses. We remembered all those moments. Since that day, we met every day.

Finally we went out again. That situation was different, before we were kids. Now we had clear ideas, we had grown and matured. Two years later he returned to Madrid and our relationship continued.

1 comment:

  1. I think you didn't correct the mistakes before typing your essay because I had to correct lots of mistakes.

    ReplyDelete