30 November 2012

Tattoo removal

The tatoos have always been a fashion accesory, especially for young people.We can see millions of differents original tatoos; there are small tatoos, larger ones and some with a lot of differents colours involved.
A lot of youngs simply for be more popular has a tatoo eventhought ... is very painful.

Personally, I am not in favor of people having a tattoo. I have differents reasons why I don't think it would be a good idea to have a tattoo, especially when you are young.Firstly, I think that having a tattoo is very unhealthy for the body and it's so inecessary to cause pain to yourself. Furthermore, the worst problem of having a tattoo is to find a job, because a lot of companies do not allow that their employers have visible tattoos.

In conclussion, I think that a visible tattoo is very relevant to work in a job, especually if the work consist in having direct contact with the customers.
As a result, it's better not to have any tattoo.

5 comments:

  1. A few comments to help you correct your essay:
    - No article when you speak in general
    - Adjectives without plural
    - gente joven: young people
    - para: to/ in order to
    - allow somebody to do sth
    - consist of
    - employer / employee
    - work in a job is redundant, just say to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that tattoos are a fashion accessory it difficult when looking for work because there are a lot of people that think that in jobs it's not suitable wear a tattoo and therefore it prohibits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your reasons of not having a tattoo, which is harmful and damages our body in a long run but I agree with people who wears a tattoo, especially an small tattoo, if it has a sense in their life. In that case, it's true that it's an impediment to find a job if it's visible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Maria! I'm agree with you. The tatto is for ever and is a madness. You can start to think about what will be your future job wit ha visible tatto because there aren't many.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked a lot your essay Maria! I absolutely agree with you! I think that I'll never have got a tattoo. I respect people that have tattoos, but I have never liked them...

    ReplyDelete