21 November 2012

Under the bed and goodbye.

One day I went to a party to a friend’s house. We were playing hide and seek, I hid under a bed and there was a boy too. We were scared when we saw each other, and ended up laughing. Due to this, we became friends, and finally, we started dating. I was very happy! He was funny, loving and very understandable.


One day, he invited me to dinner in his house. That day, I was at home very bored and I fell asleep. When I woke up, I realized that I would be late, and I decided not to go. I was very worried and sad. Suddenly, every time I called him, he didn’t answer the phone. He stopped coming to school, nobody knew anything about him, and I was destroyed.


After a week, I received a call from him! I was very happy to listen to his voice! He explained to me that his mother had told him that they had to move to Germany, because his father had found a job there, and he couldn’t say goodbye to anyone. We decided to call each other every day, and for the moment the relationship goes well, although I miss him a lot.

                                                                                                                                              Gemma Febrer 2C BTX.

No comments:

Post a Comment