21 November 2012

That lovely boy

Yesterday I met John for the second time. We have been dating for a week, so now he's my boyfriend. I first saw him two weeks ago, at my best friend’s party. She invited him even though I didn't know him. She introduced him to me and talked for an hour. It was love at first sight, he was gorgeous and I really liked his personality even if I had only known him for an hour. I knew we would end up together, and after two days he asked me out.
Everything was perfect with him, he took me to lovely places, and he was very intentional. But a few days later he was acting strange and suddenly, every time i called him, he didn't answer the phone. I started to worry, but his close friends said to me that this behaviour was normal, that he has moments like this when he wants to be alone. I thought that wasn't normal, because I was his girlfriend I had to know if he had problems, to maybe try to help him.The following day I went to his house and he explained to me that his grandmother had died and that was the reason for his sadness. He said to me that he was sorry, and after that we have always said everything to each other, because that helpes our relation ship to get stronger.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete