21 November 2012

A friendship that will last forever

I'll always remember my best friend, he's a short, smart and kind boy, named Nicolas, from Argentina. The first time we met was when we were four years old in kindergarten, but the unusual about that was that we were neighbours and we'd never met before!

Afer two years of friendship, my parents decided to move to Spain in order to find a better job. I was very sad and I barely remember our childhood together because of the ages, but two years ago we started ti chat by Facebook and e-mail. At first, it was very strange for me and I couldn't get used to getting in touch with him by Internet, but I realised it was more practical tahn phoning each other because of the time difference. After that, I went to Argentina for two weeks and we met a few times. When I had to come back, we agreed to get in touch.

I haven't seen him for ages, but I know he'll always be my friend and we can count on each other. I hope one day we have the chance to meet again and have a great time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment