21 November 2012

MY FRIEND KIDNAPPED


For the last few years, Fran has been missing and no one knows where he is. The police of the city think that he was raptured. The first two years, the people of the town had a little hope that Fran returned, but it was not. Gradually, this hope vanished.

Fran and I were good friends and we always passed our free time together. I met him when I was five years old. When I was younger I live in another city and when we moved to Mahón, we started to live next to Fran’s house, since there we became friends, because he helped me to feel better when I had no friends, and we began to do everything together, when I was with him I felt happier than ever, because he always made ​​me laugh and made me forget about everything.

During the last years, I have not lost hope of seeing him again, because I know that he is a person with a strong personality and he would get back. Although he has been missing for ten years and I haven’t seen him for ages, I know he will always be my friend, and he always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment