22 November 2012

When I was young

Years ago I to leave of my village that is lost in the mountains. I remembering the snow and coffee shops full of people drinking hot chocolate in the winter. But one thing I will never forget…Paula. She was my best friend. I remember that she was extroverted and dreamed of becoming an actress and who laugh is contagious.


We always went everywhere together, we lived thousands of adventures, however I remember one with most excitation is when we went to pick mushrooms so we hadn't realized that it was got dark ant we lost, until a man who has been living in the mountain found us and he took us his home. He was 50 years old and his name was Bernart. He told us many stories of when he was young. When we had warmed up he approaching at the village and our mothers quarreled us, but we only remember the stories we had told Bernart.


Paula and I went to seen him twice a week, until I left to study in the city, since then I haven’t seen them for ages, but I know them will always be my friend…

No comments:

Post a Comment