21 November 2012


                                             

Travel abroad



Nowadays, many people travel to find a better job or to study abroad. This would be my case because I’m from Morocco and I came Minorca and left my friends there.



When I was 8 years old, my parents told me that we would travel abroad because there they hadn’t a job, so I started to convince myself because this decision was very difficult for me as I had to leave all my friends there. So when I told my best friend about this topic, she was sad like me. However, we promised to call each other constantly.

Then the moment arrived to say goodbye so I said goodbye to all my friends and I travelled to Spain. At the beginning everything was difficult for me because on the one hand I didn’t speak very well the language and on the other hand I didn’t know anyone .Nevertheless, I phoned my best friend every day because I felt lonely here.



Afterwards, I adapted to the new culture and lived without my friends as I met many very interesting people also I continued phoning my best friend from morocco until now.

That’s why I haven’t seen her for ages, but I know she will always be my friend so I hope go and visit her this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment