20 November 2012

My Trip to London



I will always remember the summer of 2009. I was determined to do something different; however I wasn’t sure of what I wanted to do. Finally, I decided to go to London with my cousin and as we didn’t have too much money we decided to go to a hostel and share a room with someone we didn’t know. Our roommate was Katherine, a very funny and nice girl. That was the third time that Katherine had been in London and she offered us to be our guide.

The first day we visited  Big Ben and then we went to Oxford St to spend the afternoon around there. During those two weeks we visited a lot of places and museums. We also went to Greenwich to see the meridian. Moreover, we talked a lot so we could get to know each other well and we realized that we had a lot of things in common so we became very close friends.

The last day we stayed there we made a farewell party and it was very emotional. We exchanged our e-mails and telephone numbers so we keep in touch. I haven’t seen her for ages, but I know she will always be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment