20 November 2012

Long - distance Relationship


When I was 18 years old I was in love with a pretty and funny girlfriend. All was fine and we spent a great time together. It was very beautiful but there were a problem, we were eighteen and we had to go to study to different universities.
Initially, we thought that we would be able to keep our relationship, but really we didn’t think that; we were trying to convince each other.
The three first months, we talked every day and we tried to keep our relationship but the distance was bad. So one day she phoned me and we had got a very sad conversation and we split up. At that moment I realized that long-distance relationship don't work, that was told me by my father, who tried to convince me before I went to university. I was very in love to remember that so when we split it up I remembered it and my father was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment