21 November 2012

A really good friend

It was two years ago when I met one of the most important persons of my life. I met her by mutual friends in Sant Joan . She was very cheerful and extroverted and soon we became great friends.
In a short time she became my confident and my close friend, she was always there when I needed her and she made me smile when no one could. We spent all the summer together: we went to the beach every afternoon and we spent hours and hours talking and laughing.
One day, she told me that she had something very important to tell me. I was very nervous because I had no idea what was happening. My friend had to go to Barcelona to study. I was very sad because thought we would lose our friendship and in  these moments I needed more than ever.
Nowadays we have the same relationship or even better, every day we phone each other and spend a lot of time speaking at the phone and every time she comes to Menorca or I go to Barcelona we see us..

No comments:

Post a Comment