21 November 2012

Narrative

 It had been an exciting year, one that had paid off.  I had managed to successfully rob a bank of 2.5 million dollars.  It was an extremely careful and precise operation.  It had taken a year just to plan.  We were collecting information, shift changes, camera positions, etc.
  There were four of us, Jack, Nico, my girlfriend and me.  It had started smoothly, everything was going to plan but someone had managed to call the police and a SWAT team had been called in.  Before we knew it shots were fired and adrenaline was pumping through us.  Seconds felt like hours as bullets flew past our heads, at least most of our heads, Jack had been shot.
  In the end we managed to get away but we had to split up, each of us with an equal share of the money, and we went our separate ways.  I felt like I was meant to be with my girlfriend at the time but once we were separated it was hard to stay in touch, the feelings we had for each other had diminished.  At that moment I realized that long-distance relationships don’t work.

No comments:

Post a Comment