21 November 2012

THROUGH THICK AND THIN (CORRECTED)

Once upon a time, a long time ago, there was a tinny fish living in the huge ocean. His name was Freddy fish. He didn’t have many friends because he didn’t like to speak much. However, he had me, an obese and coward shark but with a gigantic heart.


We used to spend all day long playing wii and having a lot of fun with the hilarious jellyfish. Everybody knew we were best friends for life. However, not everything in this story is happiness. One day after work, Freddy and I were having tea when a group of mermaids (the rulers of the sea) came to visit my friend. I was terrified, their visits never happened for a good reason. I stayed calm. They came, took Freddy and went away. I could not believe what just had happened! They had taken my soul mate away! I worked up the courage and went to the cave where the mermaids had Freddy. I was so furious, I wanted to screw them up, but I didn’t know how. I had only one possibility: go inside the cave and fight for my friend. So I did, yet to my surprise, Freddy was playing wii and having fun with the mermaids like we used to do! He betrayed me; he preferred to play with them only because they had the new wii 2. I was absolutely heartbroken. Suddenly, Freddy saw me. I was so devastated that he came to see what was going on with me. After a few talking, we cleared the air (in this case the water) and tried to be friends again. After that, we fell apart. I haven’t seen him for ages, but I know he will always be my friend, no matter where he is right now I will not forget all the things we have gone through.

No comments:

Post a Comment