21 November 2012


MY LAST ADVENTURE


Two years ago, I and Mark were in Australia in summer holidays. Every day we did something different; we went to the beach, we visited museums, we went shopping…

 Last day, Mark wanted to go sailing on the beach but I didn’t want to go because I was tired and I had to make bags.  At the moment he went there, started a big storm. Suddenly, every time I called him, he didn’t answer phone and I became to be worry for him. Then I went to the beach to look for Mark but I didn’t find him. Consequently, I returned to the hotel and I waited for hours. Finally, he phoned me 5 hours later and he explained me he had been swimming because a wave capsized the boat. Despite staying much time in the water, people arrived to the shore and, after that, everyone returned to them houses.

Fortunately nobody had wounds and Mark and I could return to London. When we arrived there, we have explained that day to everyone of our family. They laughed a lot. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete