23 November 2012

My trip to New York

Ten years ago I went to New York alone for a job interview at a multinational headquarters. One day I was walking in New York searching for the headquarters when suddenly, I crashed head-on into a girl who was drinking coffee and she spilt some on her dress. I was so sorry. In spite of having gotten her dress dirty, she forgave me. I was speaking to her about buying her a new dress but she refused instead I invited her fot a coffee the next day.I arranged to meet her the next day to have a coffee. We went to have a coffee in an awesome snack bar. I explained to her what I was doing in New York and she explained to me that she was working in a similar place. We saw each other often during my stay in New York and we became close friends. On the day of my return home, she came to say goodbye at the airport, which was sad, but I had to go back because my contract was over. We said goodbye and I left although I wanted to stay there.
After ten years, I haven’t seen her, but I know she will always be my friend.


Joel Pampillón 2 BAT B

No comments:

Post a Comment