23 November 2012

MY NEW TOWN



When my family had got to the town they received us very well. For this reason we were very comfortable. And everybody wanted to help us for settle.

When I had to go to school I had to meet new people and to adapt. One day I was very sad and one day my new friend asked me what had happened I told him. I met my best friend who was my first friend ever time. Nevertheless, my best friend, whose name was Anthony, and me had a fights. Because of a girl. One day I had to go to another city. Since them we haven't seen each other. So I haven't seem him for ages, although I know he will always be my friend. In spite fighting I wanted him to try to reconcile. Nevertheless, one day we met again. At that moment we didn't remember what had happened when we were young.

When we remember the fight, we become be best friend. Because we know that was nothing. And now we are old and we have a family and we accepted that was nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment