23 November 2012

Long-distance relationship

A year ago my boyfriend decided to go to study to Barcelona, we spent all the summer
together, but finally the time to be apart arrived. We decided to have a
long-distance relationship, and at first everything was fine.

I went to Barcelona once and he came to see me a few times but suddenly, I
realized that every time I called him, he didn’t answer the phone. Later, I realized that
at the same time he was with me, he was dating another girl and I decided to
break up with him. That week I felt very sad and my friend was a good shoulder to cry on.

Finally, he regretted having deceived me and told me that he wanted to go back with me.
Despite his insistence of changing, I didn’t feel like having a long-distance relationship
with him at that moment so I told him to never phone me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment