23 November 2012

My friend

A few years ago a French boy lived in Sa Mesquida, where I spend all my summers. He has been living in France for eight years and for this reason I haven’t seen him for ages, but I know he will always be my friend. This summer to my surprise he came again and he has shown me that in fact he is one of my best friends.

When he lived in Sa Mesquida we were always together and with other summer friends we went to swim, to play, to have dinner together, to the beach, on excursions, etc. He was very friendly and he was always hilarious. But one day he was very sad and we want to know what had happened. After that, he told us that his father had to return to France because of his job.

This year he was back to Menorca and we were together for one week and we found out that our friendship was the same as when we were children and he lived in Sa Mesquida. I’m very happy to have seen him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment