24 November 2012

MY LOVER


When I was 20 years old, I started to go out with a girl from my university, we studied the
same thing, medicine. I met her the first day of university, and we fell in love, it was love at
first sight.

The first moths everything was fine, I loved her so much, and we used to do a lot of things together:
go to the cinema, go to the theatre, study medicine… Suddenly, every time I called her, she
didn’t answer the phone, and I didn’t know why. I tried to see her again to talk about what
had happened, but it was impossible. She was my first love and it took me three months to get
over.
 .
After a few years I discovered her in a web and what had happened with her, I couldn’t believe
what this page said, this web said that she had died in a car accident. I tried to phone her
family and her friends, but it was too late. After knowing this I haven’t been the same

No comments:

Post a Comment