24 November 2012

"The night of San Juan"

It all started on the summer of 2003. Was a special day, it was the night of San Juan, where people spent the night on the beach with their friends and families. I was with my friends; we talked and dinner until twelve. After this, at twelve, we went swimming and when we went to dry off we realized that a new group had arrived at the beach. We were all the same aye and there I met Alex.

Alex was a friendly boy and we got on well. We were talked all night and then, when it was time to go, I gave him my phone number and he gave me his. In the following days I didn’t know anything about him but finally he phoned me and we went out. That day we kissed for the first time and since then we began a relationship. I fell in love with Alex and I felt that I could rely on him.

Everything was perfect and we chatted for a year. However, one day I learned that Alex had deceived me and he had been seeing another girl. Then I decided to split up with Alex. I was me heartbroken but I knew that I had to get over that. The days went by and I didn’t know anything about him but, then, one day he called me to clear the air. Finally, we patched up our differences and we decided to be friends. I haven’t seen him for ages, but I know he will always be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment