23 November 2012

A heartbreaking story

When I was young, I was a handsome guy with blonde hair. At the age of sixteen I had a very beautiful girlfriend called Lucy. She was fifteen and she was very clever. We started hanging out a lot, we were going to the movies, we went to the Parks and many other things.

One year later, thing were going very well, we were both in love with each other. Lucy's parents were not having a good relationship, so they split up. Lucy's mum decided to live in Italy. Lucy wanted to go with her mum, because she didn't like her dad a lot, but she didn't want to leave me.

Finally she decided to leave with her mum to Italy , she told me to keep in contact every day and that whenever she could come to Spain she would go. The first weeks we talked a lot, but after some months, we started to grow apart. Suddenly, every time I called her, she didn't answer the phone. The next day she called me, saying she was seeing another guy. I was heartbroken for weeks, but after that, I realized I had to keep on with my life, and that is what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment