20 November 2012


A FRIGHT

During my childhood, I studied in CP Mare de Déu de Gràcia. There, I got on better with boys

than girls, so I played football, basketball and exchanged collecting cards with them. I met a

boy called Jordi who was very friendly and he was always happy.



We started to talk to each other, to sit together and we discovered that we had a lot of

things in common, above all, a TV series called “Detective Conan”. Every morning, we

commented the chapter that we had seen the day before and we spend the entire course

watching the series and, finally, we decided that we would be detectives.

Summer arrivd and we decided that we would continue watching the series and we

would call each other every evening. We started doing it at it was very funny!

Suddenly, every time I called him, he didn’t answer the phone. First, I got a bit angry, but

later, I started to be worried. I called him home, to his mobile phone but he didn’t

answer me. I went to his home, but he wasn’t there. It was really strange.



Two weeks later, I went for a walk and I passed next-to his home. Suddenly I saw a

boy, he was Jordi! I ran to him and I embraced him. I asked where he had been all those

weeks, and he told me that he had gone to Asturias to see his family, but he hadn’t told me

because the trip was a surprise, and he didn’t know until the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment