22 November 2012

Alfonsito my imaginary friend.

Come here my little granddaughter, I am going to tell you a tale, which is a real tale.

When I was 8 I met Alfonsito, my imaginary friend, he was a little boy, who I saw him all nights, when he came my room, then he told me stories of his life, However, he never told me how he died.
One day, he told me, he died in a car accident when he was 7.
Every year he turnd more trasparent, finally he disappeared on my 18 birthday. Although I knew that would happen, I wasn't prepared.
But, even though  I haven’t seen him for ages, I know he will always be my friend, and although I don't see him, I know he is with me.

I am 88 years old, I know when I die, I will see him, also the day before of his disappearence, he said to me where I could find him.

No comments:

Post a Comment