22 November 2012

A scare at the party


NARRATIVE

My friends and I were having a party in my house, in La Argentina, because we were celebrating one of our friend’s birthday, Carlos. We were twenty people, although we were many people, the party was going well.

We ate, drank, spoke and played. We were having a good time until, suddenly, the lights went out and we were very frightened. In addition, the weather was bad, there was a big storm and it rained all night. In fact, the situation looked like a horror film. Moreover, while we were in the living room we saw a strange shadow across the window and then, we noticed that one of the axes that my father uses to work wasn’t in its place.
Then we took some pans and the mobile phones to go carefully around the house. When we were in the kitchen, we saw one of our friends lying with blood!!

Fortunately everything had a reason: the shadow was my cat, the axe was behind a tin and we didn’t see it, and also the blood wasn’t really blood it was ketchup, my friend was joking. Luckily everything was a scare but we spent a really good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment