12 April 2012

BULLFIGHTING

Bullfighting is a tradition in Spain  which now is being debated by some people. In this tradition some experts, usually men,  fight against the bulls and try to kill them.

Some people think that banning bullfighting implies banning a Spanish tradition and many Spanish people are identified with this tradition. These people don’t think that animals are similar to humans, they think that they don’t have feelings. And in our country there are some laws against animal abuse, but this law doesn’t include the bulls, if we can’t kill a dog or a cat why can we kill a bull, they are animals  too.

Finally I think that bullfighting is a tradition of Spain, but I don’t like it, because a lot of people have a great time watching a man kill a bull , and I really think that bullfighting should be banned, because it isn’t a good spectacle.

2 comments:

  1. Now correct the mistakes and keep the corrections underlined or in red. I'll give you the final correction in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The words in red are still wrong. I've corrected the mistakes in blue. Once you've read it, erase the things in red and change the colour of my correction.

    ReplyDelete