3 April 2016

University halls versus sharing a flat.

A lot of students are going to study at university next year, but most of them haven’t any idea where  they are going to live.

First of all, if you are going to live in a new city which you don’t know or you will be alone without someone known, I would choose a university hall  rather than a flat.  First because you will be safer there than sharing flat. In addition, if you don’t know how to cook, you have the possibility of having lunch in a university canteen at an economical price. On the other hand, sharing a flat is cheaper than living  in university halls. For this reason, there are many people who prefer to live in a flat.


To sum up, I prefer living in a university hall the first year of my degree. Then, when  I meet new friends and  know the city, I will share a flat with some of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment