26 November 2014

WHY I PLAY RUGBY... (IN LOVE WITH RUGBY) _F

I started to play rugby when I was 14, in February, and It was because a teacher of mine explained to me how to play rugby and its rules. I'll never forget this. I remember my best friend and me, in the classroom, looking at the videos that our teacher was showing us, at the end of the video we looked each other, and we smiled like we were thinking the same. When the class ended I asked him, "do you want me to ask for a rugby team here?" he answered "yes, of course! I have fallen in love with it, it's so exiting". When I arrived home I asked my father if he knew about a rugby team in the city but, who knows something about rugby in Spain? Nobody. I looked up some contacts and after an exhausting search I found it!
I phoned my best friend, called Borja, and I told him that we had a team and we had to start to train that weekend.

Just in two months, we fell in love with it. Everything is perfect when I play rugby. Nobody is too tall, or too fat, or too slow or fast...everybody can play rugby, because there are all kinds of positions, if you are the strongest one, or the tallest one, or the fastest one...even if you're the slowest or the fatest one, any of your qualities will be great at rugby, sure.


Marc Llopis 2nd A

No comments:

Post a Comment