24 November 2014

MY FIRST BALEARIC CHAMPIONSHIP_F

It was the year 2010, I was 13 and I had just won Menorca's judo championship. I was so excited and nervous because I had many possibilities to win the Balearic championship too. My judomates and me, travelled to Mallorca the day before the competition. We were relaxing ourselves in our respective bedrooms when someone knocked the door very angry angrily. He was the Balearic's judo president and was looking for a guy who had thrown a glass since from  the balcony. Unluckily, he was a boy of in our team, and, because of this, we spent the afternoon in our rooms instead of in the hotel's garden.
This incident make me felt feel more nervous than at the trip's beginning of the trip. The day after, in the morning. the competition started and I couldn't move since I was on the tatami. It was so late... I finished the third and I had to wait one year to be a Balearic champion and go to the National championship. I think that, if the boy hadn't thrown the glass, I would have won.

No comments:

Post a Comment