23 November 2014

A DAY AT THE GYM-F

A month ago, I decided to start going to the gym because my mom told me that it was important to combine physical exercise with school work, and that way I wouldn't be be so stressed. When I started, a boy that works there taught me how to use all the machines and how to do the different exercises, so I could do them by myself when he wasn't there.


After a few weeks, I thought I had learned everything related to the exercises, so I told him that he didn't need to keep helping me because it wasn't necessary and that I was prepared to keep going on my own. Since that day, the boy stopped helping me and I started doing my own training using the bicycles and the running machines, I was so proud of myself.


The thing is, that the last day, when I had been using one of the bicycles for a few minutes, I noticed that he was looking at me and I didn't know why, so he approached me and said:

" If you turn on the machine, it will be better, because now you are doing basically nothing and that's why you are not tired"


Now, I'm too ashamed to go to the gym the days he works there.


Sofía Valencia Ruiz 2nBatxA


No comments:

Post a Comment