18 January 2013

INTERVIEW WITH OPHRA WINFREY


CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE INTERVIEW

"Yes or no,"

  • "Did you ever take banned substances to enhance your cycling performance?" "Yes."
  • "Was one of those banned substances EPO?" "Yes." 
  • "Did you ever blood dope or use blood transfusions to enhance your cycling performance?" "Yes." 
  • "Did you ever use any other banned substances like testosterone, cortisone or human growth hormones?" “Yes” 
  • “In all 7 of your Tour de France victories, did you ever take banned substances or blood dope?” “Yes” 
  • “In your opinion was it humanly possible to win the Tour de France without doping, 7 times in a row?” “Not in my opinion” 


“ I was a bully. I was a bully in the sense that I tried to control the narrative and if I didn`t like what someone said , and for whatever reasons in my own head , whether I viewed that at somebody being disloyal or a friend turning on you or whatever, I tried to control that and say “That’s a lie, they’re liars”.

No comments:

Post a Comment