17 January 2013

Friendship


Hello my name is Joel Vilarnau and I would like to talk you about my friend Dani Salas who I haven’t seen for 2 years, but I know he will always be my friend.

I haven’t seen my friend Dani in all this time because he moved to Bolivia to live. Nor him neither his friends wanted that Dani left Menorca for ever. However, his mother forced Dani because she found a job and she think that her son would study more in Bolivia when Dani wouldn’t have distractions.
In these two years I have spoken to him sometimes due to being a different continents. When we talk, he says me that he misses us and he would like staying with us. The truth is that we also. I knew Dani 8 years ago and I haven’t forgotten it yet and I don’t think that I will do it.
However, now and I hope that always, we will speak to much more as he has downloaded whatsapp. I believed that speaking to people from another country by whatsapp cost money but no. I have been very happy since Dani contacted with me by whatsapp. 

1 comment:

  1. I've really liked your essay, it's interesting and emotive at the same time. I agree with you in the part you say that whatsapp is a very good way to communicate with a friend in different countries, because you can always be in contact and not losing your friendship.

    ReplyDelete