21 December 2012

WE SHOULD ALL TRY TO BE GREENER


Nowadays people aren’t concerned about global warming. People aren’t recycling at all. We should try to be environmentally friendly. In my opinion it is easy... reduce our carbon footprint.

Firstly, we could produce less emissions taking the bus more often. Our cars are one of the most harmful things to the earth and the ozone layer. Another option is ... buy a bike! In addition, you’ll be fitter and healthier without emitting anything harmful. In my opinion, this would be perfect. The way I see it, we are destroying our house and the house of the future generations.

Secondly, I think that we are buying things with a lot of packages which are not biodegradable instead of buying organic food in a local market. However we want to pay cheaper things in the big supermarket.

To sum up, I want you to think more of the Earth problems before doing something harmful for everyone because this issue affects everybody.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Edu. The Earth is our planet and we have to take care of it. Besides, there's lots of people who aren't concerned about the problems we cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Edu and Marina, we have to take care of our planet but there are people that don't understand it and that's a big proble. Nice job Edu!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, you know a lot about this Edu, you really are the best, let's start recycling.

    ReplyDelete