2 December 2012

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS DON'T WORK

I still think in Marta, my best friend. She was happy, funny and she was able to cheer up someone that was sad. But everything changed when she fell in love with a friend, whose name is Eric. So they began a relationship. 

Months later, Eric moved to Barcelona. Even thought she lives in Granada, they continued their relationship. However, Marta fell into a deep depression: She never left her house, only to go to high school. Also she paid attention to her phone and her old computer to talk to Eric. Even so, Marta wouldn’t admit that she wasn’t the same. At that moment I realized that long-distance relationships don’t work, because it not only affects the couple, but friends in common and individual friends.

Finally, I talked with Marta without good results, because she denied recognizing that only left the memories and photos. So, I went to her house and I closed the computer and with my heart in hand, I told her she wasn’t the same, and she had replaced her smiles with small tears. At that moment, she saw it clearly and she stopped the distance relationship. But she needed some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment