2 December 2012

House swapping (Corrected)

First of all, I believe that house swapping has more advantatges than disadvantatges. One of these is that you can travel to a lot of cities or countries and you have a holiday house. In addition you don't pay for this house, because during your stay in the holiday house, your house is lived in by other people.

Also it is interesting to live in another house, flat or other building, in a new city, with other customs and to visit a lot of places, thinking that afterwards you can return to your swapped house. I think that in the swapped house, you must feel more comfortable than in  a hotel.

On the other hand, If in your house there are people that you don't know, you can be worried about whether these people can "ruin" your house. Another disadvantage that I think of is that the fisrt days that you stay in a swapped house you must feel strange, like an intrusive.

I never swap my house, but I would like to exchange my house with another family for some/ during the summer or holidays. I think that it could be a good experience.


Paula Cardona, 2n batx A 

7 comments:

  1. Now try to correct the mistakes in red and add CORRECTED in the title. Remember to keep the mistakes in red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true that house swapping allows many people to travel for a low price, and I also think that it could be a good experience. However, if I did it, I would be worried about my house during all my holiday, so I wouldn't change it unless it was necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agree with you, I think that swap your house could be a great expereince and I would like to try it some day, but not for a long time. I think that the people need to have our space, our intimity and live all the time with another people who you don't know, could be little estressfull.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think that one of the main advantages the house swapping is that you don't have to pay anything for this house. Therefore you can pass a great holidays to a very economic price. I agree with you that hosue swapping can be an experience to have a different holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm agree with you Paula. The advantages and disavatages that you explain are true. The house swapping is a form to visit others cities at a cheaper price. Also it's true that you should have good luck finding a house that is comfortable and you're comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right Paula. I lived this experience last November and it was a grate experience. I reaffirm what I said in my essay:It is a grat way of travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now read the essay and pay attention to the words in blue. Then erase the words in red and change the whole colour (original colour- black) and write FINAL VERSION next to the title.

    ReplyDelete