30 November 2012

Moving

One day while I was watching TV my parents called me, they asked me about my situation at school and my relationships with the classmates, I thought those questions were not very important and I just answered without thinking about it, but many days later my parents told me about changing home and college. I was astounded at first and I refused It to them, but I didn't have anything to do, my father had to change where he worked because he was promoted.

After that, I ran into my room and started to cry, I felt furious and miserable because if I had to change my college I would lose many friends like Bob, my best friend who I known since I have memory.

My mother came a few hours later to explain me the importance of moving to the new house and college, she said to me: A real friend  would never forget you, those words made me think about it and after a while I accepted the move. This happened a long time ago, I haven't seen Bob since that, but I know he will always be my friend.

2 comments:

  1. It's a good history, I think a good friend never lost and I say this from experience because when I came to Menorca I left all my friends in Mallorca but with my true friends I keep even the contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivan, this story is so emotional. You explain very good your feelings about this matter.Very good story!

    ReplyDelete