29 November 2012

An amazing adventure


That’s an adventure that I had when I was living in Cairo, Egypt. I had arrived there two months ago and I loved Egypt and the pyramids. The first day of the holidays I took the day to visit the pyramids.

At ten o’clock every day many buses left the city and went to the pyramids full of tourists. After three pyramids, the bus stopped in the last one, small and discarded. I entered with a family and a girl. The family turn left to a corridor and me and the girl watched the hieroglyphics. Without realising I pressed a picture of a bird and the brick went inside the wall. A door appeared in front of me. I didn’t know what had happened. The girl looked at me surprised and she introduced herself. Her name was Lisa and she was from London. After a short conversation we entered on the door. There was a tunnel after the door. We continued walking and then we entered in a room. Suddenly, the walls began to move and the room was becoming smaller. Luckily there was a small door on the floor and we appeared in other room, which was very big and plenty of things. It was the treasure of a pharaoh.

Ten minutes later, many people were around the pyramid. Before many questions of newspapermen, the moment to return to my house had arrived so I said goodbye to her. I haven’t seen her for ages, but I know she will always be my friend because of that day.

Javi Melia Lafuente
2nd Batx-C

No comments:

Post a Comment