4 April 2012

GYMS

Nowadays, people  are conscious of the importance of being  healthy. Many people play some sport and eat  healthy food.

The gym is a place where you can find many machines to do some sport like a track to run, or a lot of bikes in a class or you have many machines to do exercise alone without a teacher. (different machines such as tracks and bikes with which you can workout on your own.)

The gym is a way of doing exercise in an hour. Many people don't have time to play a sport because that sport takes them two or three hours. However, they want to do exercise and with the gym you only need an hour or a hour and a half . Furthermore, in a gym you have teachers and they can help you or teach you if you don't know how do something.

People think that exercise is important to have a good appearance and to be healthy. People know that a healthy diet is important too. Moreover, in the gym you can find some relaxing classes if you are very stressed  and in a gym you can find lots of classes with different levels too.

In my case, this year I've stopped practising kayak because I need at least three hours to practise this sport and I don't have enough time. Now, I usually go jogging and if I have time I go to the gym or go swimming.

2 comments:

  1. Try not to translate literally and be careful with your grammar.
    I remind you that modal verbs are always followed by infinitive, never by past tense. For activities we say go + ing ( go shopping / go jogging...)
    "me lleva x tiempo = It takes me ... / I take...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you've read the composition, erase the words in blue and change the red ones into black.

    ReplyDelete