9 April 2012

Bullfighting

Bullfighting is a traditional show in Spain, where experts called “toreros” run in a square with a bull and people go there to have a good time.

On the one hand, some people think that bullfighting is a traditional activity and that it shouldn’t be banned because it’s a way to express Spanish art such as painting or singing. Moreover, people don’t think animals have feelings, so they think it’s funny to mistreat them.

On the other hand people think animals have feelings and it’s cruel to treat them like that or even kill them. Furthermore, bullfighting is not the only traditional activity in Spain and there are more ethical things to have a good time.

To sum up, I think bullfighting is part of our culture although I don’t like it at all. I think it’s very cruel and boring and I would never go there to spend my time.

1 comment:

  1. I've underlined the mistakes and here are some suggestions to improve your essay: 1. (not true), bullfighters don't run)
    2. ( I'd say " es divertido verles/hacerles sufrir" rather than "es gracioso hacerles sufrir para pasarlo bien").
    3. ("que se pueden hacer y ver")
    4. Por lo tanto, nunca iría a ver tal espectáculo
    Now correct the mistakes and post it again, keeping the changes underlined so that I don't have to read everything again.

    ReplyDelete