24 November 2014

HE'S EVERYWHERE_F

You'll never believe what I'm going to explain to you. It's hard for me, so I can't imagine how hard it will be for you. But trust me, I'm being honest telling you I'm going to tell you all the truth. You're a privileged person, because I didn't do the same with the judge. I can remember it like it was yesterday although I wish I had forgotten it.

All started when I was fifteen, in the summer of '69. I went to a bar in Glasgow because we couldn't afford a TV at home and I needed to see the final of the Champion's League. It was Celtics against United. 
I went to a bar near home housed in a tiny and dark street. Inside, it was packed of people and very dark and dirty. It wasn't the most comfortable bar in the city at all. By my side there was a bald man all dressed in a big black coat. As soon as the match started, he offered me a cigarette. It was the first time I smoked, and I swear I didn't like it, it was awful! The man was so serious, but I made friends with him inmediately and he bought me such a big amount of drinks that I had to go to the toilet like three or four times.
It was late, the match had finished two hours ago and almost everybody had left. When we thought it was late enough, we left. Just in front of the exit, a man with a knife murdered him and told me exactly these words: 'Don't tell anybody, I'll be watching you'.

And he did, I've seen him every day of my life. I'm completely sure he's insane. I saw him when I went to Morocco in 2003, in my marriage, and I've seen him today in the bakery. I am very scared.




No comments:

Post a Comment