24 November 2014

MY OWN STORY_NOT FINISHED

Until 2004 my life was great, I have a lot of friends, the school was going well and all the family had good health, but then my father had to go to Barcelona and my mother too and I stay with a parent. At the begginig I didn't know what was happening, but one day my mother said to me that I have to go to Barcelona too because my father wasn't well and they didn't know how much time it will take the treatment, so I had to leave Menorca, my friend, my school to go to Barcelona. Then they explain to me that my father had leucemia and it was a hard ill so we have to stay there for a time. I went a new school, made new friends and start a new live, 

I'm sorry but I think we lost the internet connection at the end of the class and that's why the rest of the essay wasn't saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment