24 November 2014

MY NEXT TRIP-C3

Actually, I haven't travelled to abroad , but it will change in few weeks. I am going to travel to Bologna, Italy. I am so happy for this, because my sister is living there and she is studying Art, so I will be with her for 4 days.
I will travel 'm travelling with my family (my parents and my brother). we travel the on 5th of this month Dec, and we will leave are coming back on the 9th of the same month.

The first day we will arrive in Bologna, and we are going to visit the city (go to the apartment, have lunch, have dinner... ), and probably we will go shopping.
The second day, we will visit Venice. I'm anxious to visit looking forward to visiting it!!! I think I will love this place, although I will be all the time with my family all the time  (I would prefer to visit this place without them) and I won't have internet on my mobile phone, but I will be able to take photos with it.
The last day will be the worst, we are going to say goodbye to my sister. I will be very sad, but for at Christmas we will be together again.

I return to 'm coming back to Menorca on 9th of Dec, but I have an exam the next day!!! So I will have to study a lot that night... I think i I will not be able to study that day, the only thing I will want to do is sleep. Now, the only thing I can do is wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment