25 February 2013

Gay adoption C1

Nowadays, mental evolution in developed countries ___ made possible that a lot of homosexual couples can be doing a normal live, but in our society always can find cavemen that thing that think a father and mother are better than a homosexual couples to be parents. I’m positioned, but I try to explain these two points of view. 

The reasons to defend that two men or two women can be adopt a children have to do about the belief the child will lack about one of paternal figure. ?? Moreover, this option defender think the boy (or girl) who homosexual parents up will be homosexual too and a lot of people think that be gay or lesbian is like a virus and goes of one in another, and this reason gives them fear. Basically, people who are against gay adoption not know homosexuals and leaves to take away for the fare ?? of that unknown.

On the other hand there are people who think that gay adoption is as good as “traditional couple” adoption. Really, beyond normal problems than a parent can be when have a child of a day for the other one nobody must no have any problem?? that can’t be solved  if you have the determination and the love to do it possible. 

3 comments:

  1. You forgot to put the name/surname/group.
    Did you use a translator? I can't understand some of the sentences!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem is that I never use translator, I try to do it only with a dictionary, and my mind is... complicated.
    And... Yes, I forgot it!

    ReplyDelete