17 January 2013


Long-distance relationship don’t work

Years ago I met a good looking, slim, tall and very educated boy. He asked me to go out and so we started to know each other better. We had been going out together for 6 months when he decided to study a carer so he went to Barcelona; however, we continued our relationship.

Thanks to the new technologies, we could communicate, although, we lived far away from each other, we felt near. Moreover, he used to come here every time it was possible for him and I felt very happy but one day he came on holiday and we met to have a meal in a nice restaurant by the sea as we used to. I felt so loved that I was very surprised to notice my boyfriend looked so different (from he was). While we were having dinner I asked him why he was so serious and he told me he had realized that he wasn’t so in love with me as before because of the distance, but he would like us to continue to be friends.

After that I was heard-broken but thanks to my friends I feel a little better and at the moment I realize that long-distance relationship don’t work.

No comments:

Post a Comment